Wednesday 16 February 2022

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

 Namaste Friends!!

I am very excited to announce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. Now, I need your support.....if you really like my work please vote for me here....

Please check the details here

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME HERE

 Limit 1 vote per person. Voting ends on Feb. 23rd, 2022 at midnight EST.

One of the collage of my works......



I have applied with these three cards.....







You can follow me :- 

FACEBOOK:- Handcrafted Expressions by Kriti

INSTAGRAM:- @handcrafted_expressionsbykriti

Lots of hugs and love...

Kriti Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...