Wednesday 17 May 2017

A memory Book

Namaste Friends!!

A Memory Book, a perfect way to cherish the memories. Today I have a designed a memory book, a gift from a daughter to her parents.

She doesn’t need a special day to say "Thank You" to her mom and dad. So, she just said "Mom and dad, I grew up cocooned in your love, comforted by your hugs and motivated by your lives… and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thanks for everything."

I have used Vintage Melange  paper pack from my DT kit , papers are really gorgeous.

So, here is the album
 Some close pics..



It opens up like this...












I hope you like this project.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Kriti

Find these papers at
http://craftsneed.com/nakshathra-designz-2
http://craftsneed.com/nakhshathra-designz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...