Tuesday 8 January 2019

"Love is Forever" card



Namaste Friends!!
Kriti this side...Today I have a card....This card I have made specially for Papericious challenge of this month...i.e., incorporating three or more pattern papers. So, for this project I have used three different papers from Papericious Blush Paper Pack. 

So, here is my project,



The quote is also from the same paper pack. I have adorn this card using my handmade Silk foam flower and Papericious Glass beads.

Some close- up pics...







Hope you like my card..

Entering this card to the Papericious December Challenge - Anything Goes with 3 or more Patterned Papers


Hugs!!
Kriti Mishra

3 comments:

  1. It’s beautiful!
    Thank you for playing along
    Priya
    PAPERICIOUS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kriti...thanks for playing along at the Papericious Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...