Saturday 15 February 2020

A Mixed Media Card

Namaste Friends!

I am Kriti, and here is my take on the February moodboard.



This is the  February mood board of Splashymix Challenges



Here are some close up photos...






I hope you all liked my project...
Happy Crafting!!

Kriti Mishra

Linking this card to


Spring has lots of colors...I have chosen Lavender.....and in this card I have used few die- cut flowers and one handmade silk foam flower. 


I am celebrating love with this card...as its a Valentine's month...the month of love..


I have used lavender colour.

7 comments:

  1. Love it, great colors and project💜

    thank you for join us at MMA challenge this month!
    DT Shalhev 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card! thank you to joining us at MMA challenge
    sab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The color palette is one of my favorites. Thank you for playing with us at MMA challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Thank you for joining us at MMA challenge.
    DT Semonti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge. However to be eligible to win a prize, you have to share our moodboard along with blog link. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kriti,
    Your project is very amazing and a perfect make for the blog challenge "go monochrome" thank u so much for joining in for our challenge blog. Much love Prika.

    ReplyDelete

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...