Saturday 13 June 2020

Mixed media canvas -- Just to say Hello!!


Namaste!!

I am Kriti this side....and this is what I made....



Here is the gorgeous mood board for the current month of June....




I was inspired the colours of the mood board with lots of white and green and pinch of pink....

So, firstly I took a piece of chipboard and applied two coats of white gesso over it....let it dry completely...


After that, I cut some random pieces of chipboard and pasted over that to give some dimension to the whole project...


Once again, I covered it with white gesso. Next, using texture paste and stencil from Itd collections, I have given more texture to the project...



Now, it was the time to play with the colours....so I had sprayed it with green at most of the places and pink at few places to maintain the colour of the mood board....


The most interesting part.....to embellish my project....I have used the cover sheet of the paper pack,as it has many floral elements and the desired colours(Why to waste the cover...)





So. here is the final composition.....

I have used few things from my stash...to embellish it other than Itd products...with some handmade foam flowers....


Some close- up pics.....







I hope you all liked it....

Linking this to...
More than words Challenge -- June 2020-- HELLO and DOORS & WINDOWS


Creative Challenge : I have used DOOR, as this is a door of paradise,with smiling clouds and wind kissed laughter,sunshine shining from the heaven and the love spread by blooming flowers.

Word Inspiration : I am saying HELLO to you all to welcome in this beautiful world.

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love how you used the cover of the paper pack - so clever! To be eligible for a prize at More Than Words you just have to add in an image of our challenge board. Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very beautiful creation that you made. Unfortunately to be eligible for the challenge you must put the links and inspiration of the month as well as explain how the challenge of the month inspired you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout filled with the colours of Spring! I love your handmade flowers - they are so bright and pretty. I'm glad you were able to add in the challenge board to be eligble in our More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bright colors in your project, so beautiful, thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the texture on this piece! The color palette and pop of bright pink is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, especially the flowers from the paper pack cover and the texture is great too. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely piece - thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely piece of art ... I really love your beautiful flowers.... Thank you so much for joining us at MTW xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing with us your beautiful projet, very nice thanks for joining with us

    ReplyDelete

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...