Monday 8 June 2020

Mixed Media Envelop


Namaste Friends!

I am Kriti, I am back with an another inspiration for the current challenge.

I was so much inspired by the color palette of the current mood board, that I tried a mixed media envelop with handmade foam flowers.

Hope you all like it.




The current moodboard is





Some close-up pics...





To make this envelop, I have used Fairy land paper pack by Papericious. I have made foam flowers too to adorn my project.


Current Monthly Challenge


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge.
    Good luck!
    Nandini- DT Papericious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and beautiful! Thank you for joining us in the Papericious monthly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and vibrant! Loved it. Thank you for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge. Good luck. - Shweta, Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, loved it. Thank you for playing in papericious monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Envelope Kriti, loved it a lot. Thank you for joining us at Papericious Challenge. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wonderful project! Thank you for playing along in the Papericious monthly challenge. Good luck. - Tulika, Papericious DT

    ReplyDelete

Semi- finalist at Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022(Please vote for me)

  Namaste Friends!! I am ve ry excited to a nnounce that I made it to the semi- finals of prestigious Heartfelt Creations Design Team 2022. ...